Amara.Eternally.Beautiful

Finding beauty from ashes

Thursday, October 15, 2015

A market we will go..Or not.



    Market Days came and went this month. Amara Eternally Beautiful was not present as a vendor. Unfortunately I didn't receive my Sales & Tax permit in time. So instead I visited the flea market as a guest scavenging for any tips I could scrounge up. What was supposed to be my first sale weekend turned into a much more relaxing Saturday with my girls and a couple friends. I had my pumpkin chai latte so I was in my happy place.



     I'll leave ya'll with a few items from my stash so far.





   
I have always had a weakness for tarnished silver. So really I am in love with this turine. Its funny how you start picturing how cute things would look in your own home after they're priced and ready to go. Especially with the holidays coming up. 





            I am pretty much in love with my shelves. They are a joint effort between my hubby & I. Maybe that has something to do with my attachment issues. I had found these wood sconces at a yard sale and got a killer deal on them. After some paint, I kindly pleaded with my hubby to find boards for me. He came back from our shed with some scrap wood and it was love at first sight. Some black tea & ironed vinegar made them shine and hubby put them together. 

From my stash 


    I added some pretty detail with gold paint. 



     So where do I go from here? I had been praying about whether or not to take a more permanent vendor space at a local antique mall. It is very enticing but my current income doesn't support the monthly rent. At Bible study this week another door opened. One I am excited to walk through. A friend that has been doing this "picking/ junking" thing for a while (successfully I might add) wants me to share a vendor space at another flea market in the area. Not only am I excited to go but also to learn a lot from her. God closes one door and provides another. That is the God we serve. 

  Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge HIM and He will direct your paths. Proverbs 3:5-6 


 













No comments:

Post a Comment