Amara.Eternally.Beautiful

Finding beauty from ashes

Thursday, August 6, 2015

These are a few of my favorite things


I can't help but hum "The Sound of Music" as I write this title. It makes me smile. Life is really best spent enjoying the little things. When compiled, these little things turn into greater things. My morning coffee for instance. Who knew such fuel could come from such a sweet innocent cup of delight. Of course we have many better things in life than coffee, but who's counting?
I love nature's untouched beauty

 My husband & I own a piece of property.We call it our "someday"...Because someday we'll live in that little farmhouse, with chickens and ole' Bessy the milkcow.We like to take our old tractor out there and the kids & I watch daddy mow the field. The kids play.Then we'll explore the trails and pick wildflowers. My girls LOVE wildflowers.
 
Sweet Summer
Two of my favorites


I'm reminded of this scripture:
Blessed is the man who trusts in the LOrd,
And who's HOPE is in the Lord. For he shall be like a tree planted by the waters, which spread out its roots by the river, And will not fear when heat comes; but its leaf will be green, And will not be anxious in the year of drought, Nor will cease from yielding fruit. Jeremiah 17:7-8

I wanna be that. Even in heat & drought, I will yield fruit. 



Of course, my paint brush has to make my favorites. This ole thing has many a time been very sadly confused with my coffee.
Good thing I discovered things like vinegar TEA stains or I might start doubting my sanity. Blame that on late night projects when I shouldbesleepingupatungodlyhours & I mistake my paint coffee for my paint cup. Ahh Life's to short. 

My coffee & paint brush


No comments:

Post a Comment